View Single Post
Old 03-07-2005, 01:27 AM

Default Re: IGMPAY on multiple skins

[ QUOTE ]
I used it on Party and then Empire successfully using the same checking account. I got the same account verified on MultiPoker this morning and recieved an email that I could deposit with IGMPAY code for the bonus. I just did that but didn't get the bonus.

I called in and the customer service rep said he would apply it but it did not show up immediately and I told him. He then noted I had registered the same checking account on Party and Empire and said he would transfer me to the bonus department. I didn't like the sound of it. I lost the telephone connnection during the transfer and immediately replied to the email that said I could get the bonus. That was twenty minutes ago and I'm awaiting reply on that now.

In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone had any problems using the same checking account on the various Party skins to get IGMPAY? I was hoping to use it on PokerNow in the near future and on the other skins shortly after that. I do have other checking accounts I could use and I just applied for an ING Direct account which should be open shortly. (ING sent me a $25 starter deposit offer to open an account with them.)

=TomBk

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never had a problem with it, finishing up with pokernow and eurobet in a few days. Already done multipoker, empire, and party with the same account.