View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 02:12 AM

Default Re: need help with two 10/20 hands

Right I was going to edit this in, but I was to lazy to do it...I know his range is a good size here...but at best he has a 4-7 outer if we are ahead (if u count a BD draw or a gutshot he may have on the flop which is more likley...so 6-7 outs usually is what u are looking at). If he has a diamond, hes peeling the flop if u raise and not folding on the turn. I would mind him firing more bets at the pot when Im ahead and I dont really want to be threebet when behind, regardless if he does threebet and we are 50/50.

You can raise the flop either way to no fault, but either way it just depends on your read of him. There are 3 lines u can take here...yours, raising flop calling down a 3bet...or calling raising turn. I think if Im raising I might do it on the turn (sometimes this depends on what the card is), which again sucks if u get threebet...usually I know which line is best while at the table, just depends. The two that cause the least stress-wise/cost-wise are calling down or raising flop and going from there...but calling and raising turn is more likely to cause him to fold a hand with outs (depends on card because if the card is nothing, u could be getting 3bet often).

EDITED FOR CONTENT.