View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 05:49 PM

Default 1/2 Party 6m: AQo in the SB

The BB seems somewhat Tight-aggressive pre-flop although I dont have any reads on his post-flop play.
The CO is a LAG. Plays goofy pre and post-flop. He would probably bet the turn 90% ofthe time in that situation.

I bet the flop because I figured I had the best hand and I wanted the BB to fold. The CO could have pretty much anything. When the BB raised the flop I figured he had a strong but vulnerable hand (A9 or TT?).

I had planned on check-folding the turn but when the BB checked and the CO bet I thought I could force out the BB with a c/r. My plan was for the BB to fold, the CO to call and then I could check/call the river. What does everyone think?

Also does anybody call the river?

Finally, after the hand it occured to me that the turn check could indicate a flush draw...is the c/r still a good idea? I don't think I'm forcing out any flush draws, but he doesn't always have one here.

Party Poker 1.00/2.00 Hold'em <font color="#0000FF">(6 handed)</font> link

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (6.00 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, CO calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (6.00 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

River: (12.00 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, CO calls, Hero...?