View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 05:27 PM

Default Re: BCS bowl lines are crazy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I watched the game. IMO, The better team lost. It happens, especially on the road. The turnover edge played huge. I still think tOSU is better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez man you are pretty set on this, I'm having trouble understanding some of your points. Please don't get me wrong tOSU is an damn good team easily one of the best in the country. But PSU was very dominant defensively in that game with the exception of one drive. Of course turnovers played a role, they normally do. They are a big part of the game. Winning teams typically turn the ball over less. I don't understand how that makes PSU a lesser team because they won when they got more turnovers. Penn State was favored, they won, and they are really about one illegit second away from being undefeated. Clear your head man, I think you are remembering the last few years for PSU. Different season. Big turnaround.

[/ QUOTE ]

For what its worth, Penn State was definitely not favored (+3), and likely would not be favored on a neutral field even if there is a rematch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Close to being a nit but my bad about them being favored. You're right. It all speculation but I don't see why tOSU would be favored at a neutral site. Pick em at best I'd say. This is somewhat pointless, it was settled on the field. Remember when Tamba Hali crushed Smith and made him fumble squelching that last futile effort? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] I do.