View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Re: RESULTS:

[ QUOTE ]
I think I definitely need to up my 48.7% of WSD. What is yours Aggie? What is an ideal #?

[/ QUOTE ]

My WSD is 46.4 which definitely seems low (and this is not a very big sample). I have no idea what the ideal # is but i think it would vary greatly depending on ones looseness.

I think there are several legitamate reasons for a low WSD that are not necessarily bad. Here are a couple i can come up with:

-I bet more on the river than my opponents. So when i have a big hand i try to get paid off big. My opponents therefore probably call slightly less often but i get paid off more when they do call. This leads to a lower WSD though

-My opponents often make tiny bets on the river (which are truly awful). I will be pretty darn sure i'm beat but they often lay me propper odds to call. again this affects my WSD.

I'm sure there are others but the point i am making is that I think it would be very hard to come up with a ideal WSD because that depends very much on one's style and the quality and type of one's opponents.