View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 03:28 AM

Default Re: Internet account security interview with Lee Jones

[ QUOTE ]
You don't like to argue theory or substance, you like to argue points (by point by point by point).

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoy arguing theory and substance but you didn't offer either, other than what I had already opined. I also enjoy point by point discussions cause it forces the adversary to actually build a case.

[ QUOTE ]
I hope he tells people to make solid passwords and change them regularly. I hope you guys don't start some sort of hardware mechanism or mandatory password changes.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure he will. I don't actually believe that our little show would spark a large change in the internet poker landscape, but discussion is never a bad thing. Don't know why you are against extra security such as changing passwords, but as someone that regularily has 30K plus in my poker account I welcome anything that will make it more likely that my money will still be there in the morning. Yes, it's saving me from myself but i've certainly done dumber things that have an easy password in my life.

[ QUOTE ]
If you can't see the joke in my first post in this thread then you suck at the internet more than your buddy who has crappy passwords

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering I told you that your first post wasn't funny, I saw the joke. Just thought that you could do better.

Anyway, thanks for the well-wishes. It's been fun. Hope we find a real topic to debate one day. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tuco.