View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Weak ace in the blind

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Some people can't fold what might be a winning hand. That's why they call with A3o is the first place.

[/ QUOTE ] The reason I called was that I hadnt played a hand in somewhile, and thought I might get credit for a better hand( the cards in your hole isnt always what matters betgo). I carefully choose( or at least I try to) the moments I play less then premium or prosperous hands, I thought this was an opportunity at a decent price.
If one sets the combined range one might be up against when your opponent is creative and one limper as something like this:AA-44, AKs-A9s, KQs-KJs, QJs, JTs, T9s, 98s, 87s, AKo-A9o, KQo, QJo, JTo, T9o, 98o, 87o you are only 40/60 dog pf.
Against that same range I am 68 favourite after flopp.

Basically it comes down to if I want to credit him with an A or not. An if he is gutsy enough to read my raise and none raise pf as a weak A, making a bid I will have a though time calling.

Slightly offended by the little hidden dissing

[/ QUOTE ]
So whta that you haven't played a hand in a while??? So there is a raise, a call and a you call trying to represent what??? I don't get it. This is a bad play and I am not dissing you. With your image you can either resteal from lp raise in the blinds or you can steal the blinds feeling confident that you will take them down a big percentage of the time. Calling out of position with a very weak hand 3 handed is just chip spewing.