View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 09:57 PM

Default the body by Jake Ab Scissor, Trip Report

So in a very high somewhat drunken fog I decided to order this contraption. I guess I felt it would be useful. Afterward I felt alittle dumb about it, but hey I already commited.

So it came in yesterday. Box was pretty heavy, set up was pretty easy though somewhat confusing. Once I got the thing set up I went through the recommended work out and felt like I wasted my money. Today i decided to up the resistance and give it another try. I guess my abs are in better shape than I thought because this is what it took to have the thing start working properly. My abs are still somewhat sore from using it about 8 hours ago.

The thing works by allowing you do to a sitting up sit up. The form takes a few reps to figure out, basically without realling moving you do a scissor crunch. The seat can be moved to either side allowing you to focus on the obliques. Pretty handy. I can't really say it has any benefit over a regular cruch and twist but those make my neck hurt real bad. Plus this uses resistance so it takes less reps.
The price is pretty high, 280 or so plus S/H, but I say worth it. If you are like me and hate doing crunches but want the kind of stomach the whores like to touch I'd get one.