View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 02:00 PM

Default Re: A more retarded hand of PLO8 you wont see in a long time.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My friend Ribbo, the point you are arguing [ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yet again I reinforce that A356 on a 47x flop with 2 to a flush out in a loose game where nobody folds, is junk. You have nothing more than a gutshot for a low half of the pot, and you have to dodge an insane amount of bullets to make your straight and have it good on the river. That's why he was 8% on the flop to win.

[/ QUOTE ] is exactly why his call was valid!!! First off he's not 8% on the flop, but actually closer to 20% against all nut hands and draws. Which in fact makes it a good call according to YOU!! Even though you were a little over 40% on the flop, their calls were justified by the implied odds in a loose game as described. Yeah it sucks loosing with a "baby monster", but be real. Don't whine when they draw out, isn't that the type of action you want? Especially since you're such a superior player after the flop.

Your Admirer

[/ QUOTE ]

For a start HE HAD NO IMPLIED ODDS BECAUSE EVEN WHEN HE "HIT" HE IS STILL GIVING AWAY MONEY WHEN HE BETS. At no point in the hand did K356's equity go over 13% even when he had hit. If you cannot understand equity then why are you bothering to post? My equity on the flop was 63%, this means When people call the flop they are giving me 63% of the money they put in the middle. On the turn, despite the worst card hitting I am still 25.5% equity, in a 4 handed pot this means whatever I put in on the turn I will win back plus 25.5% of what is already in the pot from the flop. K356 was 12.2% on the turn, this means when he puts another $150 in on the turn, he will get back on average 12.2% of the $750 main pot working out at $91. IMPLIED ODDS DOES NOT EXIST WHEN YOU ARE SHOVING MONEY ON EVERY STREET WAY BEHIND. What he did on the flop was call with 4% equity because he had a shot at hitting a card that gave him 12% equity. My call all in on the turn of $150 gives me 25.5% of $750 main pot which is $188. If you cannot understand that despite the worst card hitting, my hand was still profitable you really should not play the game. This shows quite how powerful my hand was on the flop, that even when all the people chasing hit their card, they still are not in a position that is particularily good.

Please stop posting comments about things you know nothing about.

[/ QUOTE ]