View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 10:22 AM

Default Re: Should I start out playing limit, then move to PL?

[ QUOTE ]
Doesnt this prove my point? You play almost no hands in the 2-4 range until May, when you luckbucket some wins in Video Poker. I dont consider 100 or 200 buyin games to be anything other than lowlimit. There's no shame in this, but let's not pretend its anything other than it is.

gl

dd

[/ QUOTE ]

You're wrong as always Dave, nice try though. All your post has proven is your ignorance, which is nothing to be ashamed of, considering how much a [censored] retard you are.
Your whole reasoning behind something not being possible is because you can't do it, ergo no-one else can. It has a somewhat large flaw in it, namely other people such as myself are just better at PLO8 than you.
I'm not interested in a dick waving contest with you, because you don't have one to wave. Rather than try to knock other people accomplishments in some strange way of trying to justify your own pathetic achievements (blowing off a good chunk of your bankroll, way to go with that!), how about you just accept that when someone says $1000 a day is easily managable if you're prepared to put the hours in. I play 6 tables at a time, and I specifically look for bad opponents. Anyone who thinks a "better player" always plays $400 over $200, or $1000 over $400 is a fool. I've been in $200 games that have bigger pot averages than $1000 tables.
I'm sure you feel all proud having pissed away all that money you did because you did it playing "high limit tables" and hey you must be a better playing losing at high limits than me for winning at "low limits", but you epitomise everything that is wrong with dick waving poker players. Winning at poker is about being able to adapt, whether it be to the opponents in the game or to the games themselves. I don't believe every game on the internet is beatable, but I sure know there are enough that are, and I will happily move until I find them. You however seem so set on proving your manhood by not demeaning yourself by playing a lower limit no matter how juicy it is.
If I see a huge retarded calling station in a $100 game then I will get myself in it, because $100 of free money is preferred to a grind on $400 tables.