View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Terrible Session

[ QUOTE ]
I recently had the most god-awful 4-tabling session. I'm a part-time player and have around 30k hands to my name since July when I started my most recent PokerTracker DB. I ended up playing around 750 or so hands during this session and ended up down 80 BB. Is this way too much to lose during one 4 tabling session or is this relatively common. I've certainly never had a 80 BB heater so should I ever expect one or is 80BB strange to win or lose during such a session (it was a little over 2 hours).

I've been a consistant 3bb/hour winner over my first 30k hands and wasn't playing this session any differently. I got AA four or five times and lost all of them. Same with KK. I was able to hit 2 sets with QQ and was making money off of that. I was able to lose 25BB alone between AK and AKs.

I guess I'm interested in knowing 2 things. As I mentioned before, how common this was and also what type of W$SD stats have you had during a session like this? My VPIP and PFR were right around normal as was WSD. W$SD was god-awful at around 30%.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not over one session but over the last two days. Just to show you how things might go occasionally.