View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 08:55 PM

Default PLO8: Am I getting chopped up?

5-5 PLO8. EP (1500) limps, MP (700) limps, I (1000) make it 20 with

A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

The button calls, the blinds fold, and both limpers call.

3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to me, and I bet the pot (90.) I have a tight image. The button folds and EP calls. He's fairly experienced but pretty loose. MP calls also. He is very loose and will make bad calls for half the pot. I think he overvalues high hands when a low or low draw is out.

3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] - A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Aces up and number two low. EP Checks, MP now bets 95. I'm pretty sure this means he has some kind of high hand, maybe with any low, maybe not. I call and EP calls.

3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] - A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] - 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Ugly. Checked to me, I think and check.

How should I deal with a situation like the turn where I have decent hands both ways in a three way pot?