View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 01:07 AM

Default Mike: \"It\'s not mine\"

"It's like this officer, that [crack] pipe belongs to friend of mine who just got out of rehab. He was at my house for Thanksgiving and he 'left it there'. I brought it out to my car so it wouldn't be where my kids could find it; I was on my was to find an appropriate place to get rid of it."

Not he "PROBABLY left it there", or "it MIGHT belong to my friend" . . . "it IS my friend's."

Michael Irvin holds several NFL records for pass receiving (but strangely enough never finished higher than 503rd in the voting for NFL's most stand-up guy). My guess is his "friend" is now the holder of the "fastest trip to the spot after getting out of rehab", a/k/a the "Steve Howe Award".

Sigh.

Are these guys physically incapable of telling the truth ?

On the bright side he did protect his friend by not divulging his name to authorities.

Police plan to look into the man's identity but according to a police spokesperson, "This is apt to be a lengthy investigation since there ain't no tellin' how long it might take to round up all the crack heads Mr. Irvin had as guests for the holiday."

This concludes the entertainment portion of our show. Tune in tomorrow when our guests will include a dog who has averaged a 15% profit over the last 10 years with his stock selections AND a woman whose left breast bears an uncanny resemblence to James K. Polk".