View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 05:40 PM

Default Re: Party VIP complaints

Bob,

I had the same exact thing happen to me for the month of Oct. I was told that even if I didn't reach my goal that I would be paid propertionally, I missed my "target" by 200 hands. My deal was orginally $300 for 13k hands. I had 12,800 by the end of Oct. I talked to my sponser on Nov. 4th and he said that everything would be alright and would be paid like $280, I said no problem and that was that.

Then on Nov. 7th I got $120 transferred to my account and I thought they had made some mistake, so I sent them an email about it and expect the problem to be solved soon. I receieved a call from my sponser again on the 8th and he said well that's what we had agreed upon. I said [censored], he didn't care much and said here's your even crappier deal for Nov. I told him not to bother I was going else where.

Oh and the reason why I didn't make my quota was because he neglected to mention on the phone until Nov 8th that only hand from 1/2 limit and 200NL count, now you tell how 1/2 limit and 200NL are even CLOSE to similar stakes. I've been playing some 200 and 400NL lately but 100NL has been my standard.....oh well they probably don't care that they lost my buisness. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one screwed over.

~JZ