View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Party VIP complaints

[ QUOTE ]

Are you talking to the same person each time? Do you have your own rep or not?

So far I have talked to the same gentelman so here is how I would handle the conversation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Yes...I have my own rep.
Each e-mail and phone-call is to the very same person.
Every time I get a hold of her it's like she developed amnesia and completely forgot our last conversation.

She told me I was getting $375 and was going to put the request in to get me that money.
Then she said "well...you didn't complete the goal...so that's where the confusion was. They don't do it automatically."

She simply forgot that she had told me that she was going to submit that I should receive $375 and then almost/kinda-sorta implied that I had done something wrong.

then she says "we're going to give you a complimentary $250" or something like that which goes further to my theory that she had just simply forgotten that she had told me $375 in our phone-call on Nov 1.

do they not just put it in their computer?
do they just try to remember and then go from there?

she just seems quite disorganized and forgetful really.

not the worst crime in the world.
I was always scatter-brained too back in the days when I worked in the real-world. But as a customer I don't think it's too much to ask for better service than this.

if this kind of confusion/forgetfulness continues (and I hope it doesn't and somehow I don't expect it to) I might try to request a new party-VIP rep somehow but I wouldn't really know if that is possible.

additionally, I'm pretty sure she doesn't work on weekends so i'm not expecting to hear back from her until Monday on this issue....nor do I expect she will actually understand what I'm saying.