View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 04:01 PM

Location: \"Let me make it nearly unanimous -- misplayed on every street.\"
Default Re: Party VIP complaints

Hi Bob-

Are you talking to the same person each time? Do you have your own rep or not?

So far I have talked to the same gentelman so here is how I would handle the conversation.

First I would be very gracious in accepting hte $250 since they were certainly not obliged to give it to me.

I would want to know how my rep first came up with the $375 number, did she just have a feeling that was correct, or was there a specific reason she pulled up that number? Did she just overpromise something that she couldn't do? If that's not the case, what steps can we go through to collect the other $125?

I would be polite and listen closely and try and figure out how the office works. Party is trying to make a foray into relationship sales with this model, and I'm ceratin they are going to have people mess up from time to time. If you spend the time to actually build a healthy relationship it's going to pay off for you in spades.

If it comes out that she just screwed up, I'd probably tell her that, "hey it's ok, I appreciate what you are doing for me, please remember me in the future". Yea it sucks to lose out on a little cash, but losing the opportunities hurts worse.