[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I assume you're sober now.

SO ANSWER MY QUESTION DAMNIT!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

you dumb fucker, you didn't tel me they were all sitting out last night.

push every hand you're first in.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Well my connection wasn't all that spectacular either.

I will comment on what ended up transpiring at the table after this hand in a bit. But I'm still interested in what players would do. So far everyone has been waffling on the answer but seems to think it's clear cut and/or obvious.

You all need to sack up and say what you'd do and why.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I happen to think it is clear cut and therefore I am not waffling...I would fold and go into steal mode. You said yourself there are a bunch of ghosts at the table so why are you battling a mortal when there is so much dead money for the taking?

Furthermore! EVEN IF there were no players sitting out and everyone was "live", I would fold in this situation because it is a -EV call plain and simple.

How is that waffling?

The only possible scenario I could dream up that would make this is a call is the rare situation where you felt you were about to lose your own connection and needed a double up to survive the other dead stacks into the money (or if the whole tournament would be called off but the prize moeney would be distributued according to stack size). But these scenarios are so far fetched I shouldnt have put them to writing.