View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 05:21 PM

Default blind battle against an unknown LAG

This was my third hand at the table. It was 4 handed and the two guys to my left had very LAGgy #'s after about 50 hands.

I shouldn't have sat down. Going ahead and playing oop against guys like this may be a very big leak of mine.

Anyways, the last hand I played, I was in the sb and open raised with A2o. I was raised on the flop and I released. (I felt I needed a more specific read to challenge my opponent) And now this hand comes up

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4.33 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 3.66 BB

I'm making a conscious decision to not play metagame and to stop thinking that people are always taking shots at me. With middle pair, I'm obviously playing back or seeing a SD (probably the latter)