View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Scientology VS Christianity currently tied

Of course they are equally credible. Unless your criteria are "how many believers you have", or "how long does this religion exist", which obviously are very very poor. I would say however that scientology is slightly more credible, since most christians don't simply "choose" to be christianns as grown ups, they are born into it, while with scientology people usally get into it as grown up and are not born into it. This should give scientology extra credit.

This doesn't mean that the historical incidents related to christianity are as equally credible as those "related" to scientology. But "believing" that some person named X actually lived at a certain place at a certain time, and said such and such things, has very little to do with the "existence" of the god of christianity (or judaism, for that matter).

By the way, god DOES exist, i know it for a fact as i just met him today for lunch. he also says that scientology is slightly more credible than christianity, only for different reasons than the ones i mentioned. He doesn't care to elaborate, unfortunately.