View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 09:05 PM

Default First jackpot I\'ve been a part of - B&M

I realize my play in this hand could be considered awful so let's ignore that.

UTG raises, MP coldcalls, Button coldcalls, SB calls, I call in BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Flop is 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] UTG bets, MP calls, Button raises, SB folds, I see UTG loading up so I coldcall, UTG 3 bets, MP now caps, everyone calls.

Turn is 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] checked to MP who bets, Button calls, I checkraise, UTG folds, MP and Button call.

River is 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I bet, MP raises (2 chips shy of all in) Button immediately stands up, freaks out, and coldcalls, I reraise to get the sidepot, everyone calls. I show my hand, button flips up 55 for quads and MP rolls his 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]!

Despite the fact that I had the second best hand I did not have a qualifying hand so quad 5's got the bad beat and 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] got the winning hand and I got a $1500 table share.

-DeathDonkey