View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Announcement of the site hosting the 1st & Last events

honest to god, i have not heard of these server crashes and that's why i said i bet we can win you over. i don't think this is an issue anymore and if it was one, it has been solved. i'm told that the software is vastly superior to the product that prima launched with a long time ago and that not only are all the server issues fixed, but they are lightning fast. i can attest to the spped. i was playing 2 games recently (which is one too many for me, but i can handle it), and the software was so fast that i could not even keep up with that single extra table. yes, i'm a spazz and i am old.

you DO bring up a great point on crashes though. we all know that every site out there is prone to an unexpected crash and the way that will be handled will be clearly spelled out in the rules. what i can PROMISE is that regardless of the site, the tourney would be halted and that nobody is going to sit there and steal blinds. obviously the rules for a crash are more extensive than this but they will be posted with every site's landing page.

again, i can't tell you how confident we are in the site and network and i promise that server crashes are not SOP for royal vegas. give it a shot (pleeeeeeze), i want to use you as a "before and after", 1,000+ post believer after the first event is done. prima has gotten as big as they are based on this software that has developed to a superior product through continual upgrades and improvements..

there will be no problems with the server, i promise

(granny and her minions praying to the server gods)