Thread: I HAVE NO BALLS
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 07:46 AM

Default Re: I HAVE NO BALLS

I disagree you needed to push or fold. You have to think your fold equity is not high with agression in front of you and the pre flop raiser behind you. I dont mind pushing a draw if I think people are gonna fold but you have to think you would get at least 1 caller here. UTG just bet 50 bucks and only has 50 left you think he is not gonna call?

The hand you are drawing to is very strong and if you make it you want as many people around as possible to pay you off.

The hand did not work out like this but here is what often happens... you push, everyone but the person with 50 bucks left folds, you hit your hand on the turn and congratulations you just made the least amount possible while risking the largest amount possible.

Compare this to what also happens often. You call, people behind you call. Turn comes you have the nuts the person with 50 left pushes and then you have the whole table by the balls with multiple people left behind you to act. You have risked 50 bucks to possibly win everyones stack. Compare this to risking your stack to possibly win 50 bucks like the previous example and you will see why I dont think this is a push or fold situation. I am curious to know why you think or thought it was.