View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 02:54 PM

Default Re: Hellmuth/GoG/KKF/Arbitrary 50/100NL

[ QUOTE ]
The rest of you pros should get into that game with arbitrary once you have 100K extra to blow, assuming you can play shorthanded.

[/ QUOTE ]
100k won't cut it. The reason KKF gets action like this from arbitrary is that KKF has been playing extremely aggressively while running ridiculously well. Showing lots of bluffs and talking [censored] while usually having the best hand is a recipe for tilting someone. People do stupid things when it gets personal; arbitrary is not going to give sick action to someone obviously playing on short, scared money.

[ QUOTE ]
GoG you have had a lot of success playing hyperaggressively shorthanded against less aggressive opponents. Have you adjusted to your satisfaction now your opponents are matching your aggression and rope-a-doping more?

[/ QUOTE ]
Normally I would say yes, but I had my largest loss ever last night in a great game. My main problem seems to be not having the best hand. I will get back to you when I figure that one out.

The Diablo won't play this game with me because he knows I would bluff him out of every pot.