View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 06:25 PM

Default Re: 2 examples from this thread

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What about the WSOP promo . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several sites had WSOP promos.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point here was that they'd have other famous promos.

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

If she wanted to "note of the change from the easiest bonus to clear to a more difficult bonus to clear" then she should just note it.

That's the way I read her post. I believe your inferences are affected by your opinion of her.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's reasons like this that she should just state what she means. These kooky questions with underlying implications are the original source of the issue.

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't known her to lie.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I have. Either believe me or not. Even I'm not going to air this dirty laundry.

[ QUOTE ]
??? Do you mean on her website? It is a commercial site, she can delete (censor) whatever she wants. Like 2 + 2, there is absolutely no obligation be concerned with "freedom of speech" issues.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not one to think that freedom of speech applies here. But when she deletes legit posts just because they don't reflect on her advertisers well, I don't think that's decent, regardless of whether she has the "right" to or not.

[ QUOTE ]
You are going on an image

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'm going on an image of someone who lies, inappropriately censors, and spams. I wouldn't trust her w/20 FPPs much less "significant sums of money." But that's just me. To each his own.