View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 03:24 AM

Default first 2/4 experiance. QQ in sb. 5 handed

2/4 at absolute. Im in SB. This is my first 2/4 table which I decided to try for fun (im not switching yet). Its 5 handed.

When he capped the turn I said "@#$@# that! He has AA!!!". Hence I check the turn, planning to call. Then when I checked I and thought "you @#$$#@in moron! What are the chances that he has AA, and raised." I didn't mean to do it, but I sorta like it now that I did. I mean, he must have been sooo confused! And I was going to cry if he 3 bet.
What do you think?

*** POCKET CARDS ***

Dealt to __CAZ__ [Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
KFLYDENT - Fold
BAP2086 - Raises $4 to $4
STEWIE_GRIFF - Raises $6 to $6
__CAZ__ - Raises $7 to $8
KONTORISTA - Folds
BAP2086 - Calls $4
STEWIE_GRIFF - Calls $2

*** FLOP *** [J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
__CAZ__ - Bets $2
BAP2086 - Folds
STEWIE_GRIFF - Raises $4 to $4
__CAZ__ - Raises $4 to $6
STEWIE_GRIFF - Raises $4 to $8
__CAZ__ - Calls $2
*** TURN *** [J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
__CAZ__ - Bets $4
STEWIE_GRIFF - Raises $8 to $8
__CAZ__ - Raises $8 to $12
STEWIE_GRIFF - Raises $8 to $16
__CAZ__ - Calls $4

*** RIVER *** [J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] [4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]]
__CAZ__ - Checks
STEWIE_GRIFF - Bets $4
__CAZ__ - Raises $8 to $8