View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Will somebody please get off the back of...

Being a Vikes fan, I don't like Favre, but I will give him credit. He is a high risk high reward type of guy. He always has been, which is why he only won one super bowl. Unfortunatly for me, I've seen him make so many high risk plays that paid off against the Vikes (Think Monday Night Miracle) but now he is paying for those high risk plays. He has nobody to fall back on now and the way he plays in really hurting the team because his style doesn't match that of the resources he has available to him. Over the years Favre has taken advantage of a below average division with terrible defenses (Lions, Vikings, the Bears D has always been alright but they've just been bad), the last NFC North team to make it to the super bowl besides the Packers was the Bears in 86 I think. I think Favre was an above average QB, now he is just average maybe because of circumstance or maybe because of loss of skill. I don't know. He has been the glue that held this team together for years and now it is finally coming apart.