View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 07:47 PM

Default Re: i actually did snap this time (posting for you swede...long)

first your post is legitimate and so i will respond.

i didn't tap on the breaks b/c he was so close that tapping the breaks would surely cause an accident...i mean him just switching lanes hit my car, why do you think breaking would be optimal?

out of my three choices:

increasing speed- he is in the wrong so why adhere to him and help him out? i am already speeding so why go even faster? what if i pass a cop going 60?

tap the breaks- this will cause a wreck, he is too close.

stay the course- if there is a wreck its caused by him and i will stay passive as to try and keep this situation as safe as possible.

i think this was correct IMO.

[ QUOTE ]
Throwing two baseballs in retaliation is unbelievably stupid and reckless.

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe, especially if he pulls out a gun. sometimes we do outlandish things when we snap but sometimes people need their [censored] neck broken too, there is a gray area and i am still not sure where today fits but i know that you can't make a habit of doing these things and if i weren't in an area in plano, texas (even though he acted like trash) where the average home is over 1 million dollars then i might not have done something like this. i know thats not proper justification because a guy can retaliate anywhere but i am just telling you my thoughts at the time is all.