View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 05:56 PM

Default Re: More $0.50/1 6-max or $1/2 full?

I am Certainly no Pooh-Bah. However no one can really answer this question for you. Now, you've said you have had the bankroll, so why not give $1/2 a try until you really start dropping a lot of BB's and then, worst case scenario is you contiune to plug at $.5/1 until you feel comfortable again. You've said you have the bankroll, I'm a believer in taking a shot, and not a 400 hand shot, a good couple of thousand hand shot, and if im doing okay I'll stay up. But if playing higher than you think you are is going to affect your play, i.e playing weak tight, then you should stay put and hone your game.

I have a lot of experince in both games and can tell you that $1/2 full is a lot more aggressive than the .5/$1 six max games. That being said, I notice a difference in the aggression of $.5/1 six max and $.5/1 full. That being said I didn't notice a huge difference between $.5/1 and $1/2 full respectivly. But really, its personal experince and comfort which should ultimatley make this decision for you.

Good luck.

G.