View Single Post
Old 09-23-2005, 02:15 PM

Default Re: my shortest session ever

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah money is what drives American Society... what is your point???

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is that you are making a very broad generalization about "drive" or "the purpose to life" Not everyone thinks as small as you do.

Life on Earth is a tiny fraction of our "life". There are a significant number of Americans est. 25-33% (feel free to google) that are more concerned with the long term goals of eternity, where "money" makes no difference.

Usually my posts concerning religion have been regularly flamed, but with each I also receive numerous PM's expressing their gratitude for speaking what they agreed with.

So instead of posting a different religious viewpoint from yours.I initially attempted to show my (and others) disgust at your broad generalization about "how things work" and "what's important" and "freedom". You fail to even see how you are pushing your religion. If you think "life" and "freedom" have anything to do with money, then you are very mistaken and should pick up a book called The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. (#1 Best Seller with 30million or so copies sold)

GBU