View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 11:37 AM

Default Re: December Magazine Rating

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, the best way to improve the magazine is to submit articles. If your stuff is high quality, we will surely accept it. We will pay you $200 per article, and after three months, we return the articles to you, and you are free to shop them to whatever other poker publication you can find.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the best news I've heard since I started reading posts here on 2 plus 2. How do we go about submitting our articles? I have tons of great stuff I've been writing down in copybooks, on loose sheets of paper, etc. since I started playing as I was developing as a player. It's mostly Limit HE Strategy, but I also have/feel qualified to give advice on proper bankroll management/requirements, game selection, and other various associated topics...

I doubt anything I write will be of a lot of benefit to advanced/expert players with 5 years or more winning playing experience, but I definitely feel I can help out lesser experienced players and would submit an article for consideration for FREE! I can't believe you guys actually pay any random 2 + 2er who submits an article you end up putting in the mag.
This is IMO one of the best (if not THE best) benefits of being a 2 + 2er...

I am going to start drafting articles from my copybooks of strategy info.
Just let me know the procedure/where to send them...If we submit a great article that gets put in the mag., is it "ours"/copyrighted?
Or do you guys own it at that point?

Thanks, Joe M.