View Single Post
Old 02-23-2005, 10:36 AM

Default 25-50 commerce.....interesting decisions on all streets.

so the game at the bike broke, and the board for the 10-20 was way to long, so i decided to give the 25-50 game a shot.
besides two players whom i recognized as extremely good players the table looked pretty soft.

i sat down w/ 5K was down to 2K and had finally worked my stack back up to 7K when this hand went down.

i have a very tight table image (mostly because for the past hour i was getting no playable hands).

i'm in the BB w/66 ~7K.
MP is a very solid but ABC player who is very capable of laying down big hands. he has me way covered.
the button is martin dekniff (not sure if i'm spelling it right) and he just sat down so i have no read on him and vice versa. he also has me way covered.

ok so four limpers to me i check.
flop comes 6h 9c 5h.
i check MP bets $300, folded to button who calls, i make it $1100 to go.

(the past two nice pots i won came after i limped utg w/KK then QQ and reraised. w/KK i got two callers and made a big flop bet and won, with the QQ i limpreraised a very aggro players raise and several callers and they all folded. only mention this as the table has seen me go for the checkraise several times already)

MP and button call.
turn comes 2s making the board 2s 5h 6h 9c.

i check (comments?) MP bets 2K button calls.
at this point whats your line?

for those of you who advocate leading out on the turn whats your plan if raised?
for those of you who advocate calling the turn whats you plan both if the board doesn't pair on the river, and if it does.

i'll post my actual line and the results after some discussion.
thanks.