Thread: sailboats in MP
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 03:45 PM

Location: I\'m a FAG:Frugal Aggressive(Not that there is anything wrong with that)
Default Re: sailboats in MP

okay, so i did call the river bet. he had A2o. i was curious as to how many of you would have called as it seemed so apparent to me given the way he played the hand that he had a deuce. as my description of this player was less informative than my read on him at the time, it is understandable that some doubt as to his hand would exist to justify calling with ~8-1(w/rake). online i would not even think about it, i would autocall because people do such goofy things in cyberspace. what about the flop? i figured since i was viewed by the table as "tight" my raise would mean business to anyone without a six, which would get lots of hands out that i wanted out. on the turn i was in a "bet/fold" state of mind as if he had a six the way i played would set a c/r up perfectly for him. anyone check the turn to 1)draw for free and 2)induce a bluff? it would also be a great way to lose less when behind. thing about that is, i can't stand to give a free card when so many overs could kill my hand(this may be the wrong way to think because really only the overs in his hand could hurt unless the 5 paired, but anyway).