View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 09:10 AM

Default Re: Do you think this will help or hurt my poker game?

[/ QUOTE ]Are you worrying that playing with bad players is going to make you a worse player? Is that the point of this post? If that is in fact the case, I would be one of the worst players ever! I always choose the game with absolutely the most horrid players and I mop it up, sure it might take a while, but in the end the chips all come my way. The only thing that can make you a worse player is yourself, not other players bad judgement!

[/ QUOTE ]

this is tru to an extent. if you are concerned with plugging leaks then the only way to get better is to play against good players period.(with a few fish thrown in of course) dont be content with beating the $3/6 for $300 a week, if feel you can move up you should do so.(when your bankroll can afford it) there will be bad players at all levels of the game. if there werent, people would not consistantly make money at all levels. remeber you cant perform more advanced "moves" against bad players. so if these are your leaks then you must play against good players.