View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 07:41 PM

Default \"I love you\"..............CRAP

Ok so this girl that I went to highschool with moved from Maine (where we grew up) to Charleston, SC (where I go to college). She's living here for the summer with her mom, and I'm here for the month of June taking a shitty business stats class.

She had a boyfriend throughout highschool but has told me she's had a crush on me since 10th grade. We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session. At the very least, I expect to hear it before I go back to Maine in mid-July. FWIW, I told her I don't want a relationship and she seemed to understand the concept.

What the hell do I do when she says, "I love you"? I'm obviously not going to say it back because I don't love her, but I'll need to respond with something if I want to remain in a relationship with her vagina.
Should I say, "I......like you"
"Thanks?"
Or should I just hug her and start kissing her neck or some [censored]?
I see this conversation on the horizon, and I have no idea what the hell to do.

By the way, in the 15 minutes it took me to put together this post, she has texted me 3 times.