View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Hi, could we please get a ridiculous # of votes in for Forest toda

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what the hell is this crap anyway? why should i care about forest and not any other school? how are there so many people for forest on this forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

im with you on this one. how do we know that the other schools dont really need it more?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah we are just having fun trying to help out and win a contest. It is called being alive!!

Btw why would anyone waste the time and effort it takes to piss on our effort? That goes for daryn as well.

Even if we lose I am having fun most things I do for fun have no logical reason behind them. Like making avatars it is fun so I'm not stopping I don't think I can stop with the avatars to tell yah the truth. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I would even make an avatar for one of you sorry saps just to try and put a grin on your face for once and make you realize not everyone does things only when they will get rewarded.

So just vote and I bet you will have more fun than you thought. You only need to vote once how are you going to feel if we lose by one vote?

I have wasted tons of time in oot like taking time to set you straight by making this post. I don't feel I have wasted any time on voting for Forest however.

Go forest!