View Single Post
Old 09-27-2005, 02:48 AM

Default Re: Post College Depression

Just ignore him.

To clear it up for others, my backup to poker is continuing my original plan by going to the grad school which I already got into. Circuit City, back when they were paying on commission, was a great place to work. Many salespeople worked there as a full time job and made enough to support a wife and kids....

Actually I got some good news tonight. A track coach of a local high school offered me a position coaching their throwers. The pay will be insignificant in the grand scheme of this year, probably a few thousand bucks for the winter and spring, but this takes care of the "I'm kind of bored during the day and I need something to focus on" problem. I would have done it for free if they wanted me to, as I have volunteered coaching there in the past. I'm pretty excited.

The next is a family friend is opening a bar nearby and is looking for someone to bartend part time. This might be a perfect job for some extra cash where I can make my own schedule/work nights.

Things seem to be coming together. Hopefully Alantic City this week and weekend can be friendly.