View Single Post
Old 05-12-2005, 12:11 PM

Default Re: GT+ and Pokerroom - Help!

[ QUOTE ]
You don't have to make any registry changes to setup the stats to match on pokerroom. You do however, have to get around the problem that pokerroom is stealing the mouse. You do this in 3 steps. First open pokerroom and begin playing on a table. SEcond, get the gametime display up. Third, open up a new window (something like a my computer window). Drag this window partially over the pokerroom table you are playing at. Making sure this my computer window is on top, carefully move your mouse from the my computer window, to one of the stat boxes for gametime. At no time let your mouse go over the pokerroom table, only over the mycomputer window and the gametime+ stat box. (move the mycomputer window around so it overlaps each stat box slightly). If you have done this right, you will be able to move the stat box you got to by moving your mouse from the mycomputer window to that stat box. Repeat for all boxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I did a search and found the answer to my problem. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
My gametime windows aren't even close to being by the correct person. Will this still work? & Will this fix it permanently?