Thread: Stud Stats
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 12:14 PM

Default Stud Stats

So, not having pokertracker or something similar, and being lazy, I have never really kept any stats of my play except noting if my bankroll is going up or down.

3 months ago I started keeping a simple excel spreadsheet that just tracks my balance at all the sites I play and my neteller balance and totals it all up. I have been updating it every other week.

I started playing around with it last night and figured out that, over this quarter, my roll has increased 38%. This seems like unsustainable growth, but I am wondering if anyone else keeps similar stats as I have nothing to compare against.

I think part of the increase is due to the fact that i have been playing more 3/6 and 2/4 and less 1/2 so it makes sense to that the roll is going up quicker, but I have been doing that for a couple months already.

I wish I kept track of the number of hands over that time and at what limits to get some better numbers, but I frankly would start doing that for like 2 days and then miss some because i play at work sometimes and would undoubtedly forget to look sometimes or just be lazy...