View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 05:26 AM

Default Re: Annie gets called out again!

[ QUOTE ]
annie always seemed like a bitch on TV, wouldnt surprise me if danny's stories are true

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been drinking so I just can't wait to put my two cents in on this little rumor thread. Despite the drinking, I'm not going to get silly and make stuff up.

Talking with dealers at the Rio a few days after the WSOP start, a few dealers shared some information. Pretty much everyone I talked to said that DN was a totally sweet, nice guy. And a few dealers pretty much said Annie was a bitch. So many sources seem to consistently say that Annie is a bitch that given the right circumstances such a high strung (anyone watch TOC from 2004) player with so many confirmed accounts being a bitch just seems oh so probable.

She's smart, she's articulate, she's a strong poker player (even considering any angle shooting), she's attractive (but not seriously so), and she's definitely good for poker, but by a consistent set of accounts (McManus, Negreanu, random gossip), she just doesn't come across as the nicest, most honest individual.