View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Scientists Find A DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin

[ QUOTE ]
JackWhite,

This debate had entered the relam of the surreal. Blacks aren't better sprinters than whites. Whites are better, what was it you said, at being in cold weather than blacks. Race doesn't exsit. We're 99.9999999999% the same.

I can't believe you are saying what I think you're saying, so I hope you'll correct me.

-waxie

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously? You don't think there are any phsyical differences based on where you are from in the world? Why do people from East Africa dominate distance running? Why do people of West African decent dominate sprints? Have you ever watched ESPN's strongest man competition? If so, you would have noticed no Kenyans, but a lot of Germans, Poles, and Russians. Coincidence?

Have you ever seen people from Central Africa? They are leaner and taller than people from other parts of the world, while Eskimos are generally short and stocky. Both of these are a result of climate, as you certainly know.

If we are all the same, why aren't there Eskimos playing in the NBA? According to your theory, they would have the same chance as anybody, since we are all the same.