View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 03:25 AM

Default Zipo as Gift from the Magi

[ QUOTE ]
More delusions boy?

[/ QUOTE ] Ah I see you are not in the same generous mood as I am. Fair enough. We can replay our little tiff any time you want.

If I recall correctly you were blabbering about proving a negative [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img], after you went off on a rage that I claimed that your abhorrence of the crimes committed by the Nazis was related to your supposed support of Israel". No such thing, boy, so relax that sphincter. (My diagnosis so far has been that you are an otherwise intelligent and informed person who's suffering from bouts of paranoia. And I would not rule out dementia. You can spell that dyslexia, if you'd feel better.)

But in the spirit of Christmas and our Lord the Savior's approaching birth, I choose to quote your best offerings thus far this month. Merry f*cking holidays.

[ QUOTE ]
I personally have no problem with legitimate historical scholarship. Secondly, criminalizing 'revisionism' is a dangerous and misguided policy, it may lead to criminalizing legitimate historical inquiry. I prefer to let people make their own arguments freely and let them be judged in the court of public opinion.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
The war on islamic terror is real. It is also a fact that the executive is taking advantage of this reality to greatly expand their powers in areas unrelated to the war on terror.

We need to keep paying attention.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
If for some reason the current system is too unwieldy, slow, or 'bureaucratic', why not change or adjust the law to streamline the process? No attempt was made to do this. The president simply, unilaterally, decided that law did not apply to him. Plenty of people - patriots, liberals, conservatives - are deeply troubled by this development.

[/ QUOTE ]