Thread: Beating cats
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2005, 06:46 PM

Default Solution?

My mom's fiancee is allergic to cats and he has lived in the same house as my two cats for four years. He sneezes alot, but it could be ok depending on your allergy.

Cats are perceptive creatures, if you speak to it harshly when it is around and pick it up (cats hate it when you pick them up by the scruff of the neck), and toss it out of any room you are in, it will soon learn that you are not to be messed with. DO NOT BEAT IT. That is horrible and cruel. As a cat lover, the fact that you even entertain this notion is horribly offensive. Just be mean to it and don't pet it and it will soon not want to be around you anyway.

Edit: I forgot about this technique so I have added it. Cats HATE the feeling of aluminum foil. If you put some on your doorway floor to your bedroom, the cat will not want to cross it. Eventually, the cat will learn to associate coming into your room with the unpleasant feeling of the tinfoil, and then you can remove the foil and the cat will not enter. Repeat for office.