View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 09:01 PM

Default Re: How old are you? Where do you live? Best poker achievement?

How old are you? Birthday? 26 - Feb 16, 1979
Where do you live? Originally from Cleveland, now in Columbus, where it's much less snowy, and therefore sucks less in the winter.
Are you married? Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Children? Been married for over two years, and there's a rumor about children...
Occupation besides poker? Ten year plan at The Ohio State University, grunt work at FedEx. Hope to make a big hit and go fulltime on this game, but I need to build a big roll for that.
If studying, what and where? Bidness.
Favorite movie? I am aware that this doesn't answer the question, but if I am flipping through channels at 3am, the four movies I will stay up and watch are: Breakfast Club, Major League, Forrest Gump and Clerks.
Best poker acomplishment? How long been playing? Gen-Monkeymaker. I won my way into the 2005 Main Event, and have many other 4 digit wins.
Feel free to add any other information or pictures about yourself you want to share. Erm. Go Buckeyes? Here's me at the main event, although normally I've got a goatee. And I don't normally glare this lasciviously at the Card Rack's chips...

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhot...amp;image_id=33