View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 10:40 PM

Default Re: Gameplan for getting this chick... Advice Requested

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Echoing DB's advice - just make a move. You'll regret it if you don't. Str8Baller's advice is OK if you see each other alot. But since she will be pretty far away soon, time is of the essence.

Good Luck With This Foreign Chick,
-Al

[/ QUOTE ]
This is true. I didn't realize time was critical. I usually don't deal with long distance relationships since they never seem to work out. Just make a move like he said. I prefer not to be drunk, but if you both are and the time seems right, go for it! Timing is very important, don't move in for the kiss until you have atleast cuddled/held hands. One huge thing to look for is for her to lick her lips when you are close and face to face, that usually means she is ready to be kissed. Good luck man!!
PS. Don't ask to kiss her either. It's a huge sign of insecurity.

[/ QUOTE ]
We've cuddled up when watching movies and stuff. Given her some massages and pressed my luck with where I could go. She definitely didn't mind most of it. I honestly think she still just wants to be friends, but need to work it over if its possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I'm usually pretty sublte in these sorts of threads, but listen, you obviously don't want to be just friends. Just both get drunk, and kiss her. Don't worry about signals and stuff, just kiss her - in fact out of the blue may be the best in this case, it reduces her thinking time etc. Honestly, you gotta do this ASAP, unless all you want is a friend.

And you gotta wanna be deep, deep down a friend - otherwise this is gonna torture you for months - until you finally stop seeing her, in fact.

KISS HER!