View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Re: MySpace Trip Report

Here is the part I don't understand: The whole purpose of myspace, at least for me, is so I don't have to do anything. I can basically "hit on" the girl without showering, shaving, or even putting pants on. Then, the other good part is you can choose girls in your vicinity. You talk to them on the phone (knowing that they put the best pictures they have ever taken of themselves up..so you know you aren't talking to the same person you think you are) and they find out you are not a creep, you are so charming and smart because you can make obscure references to pop culture and politics. At this point you are totally in. So, now you barely had to put any effort into it and it is almost a sure deal. The biggest problem, is you now have to shave and shower (and try your hardest to look like your best picture taken). So, it seems that the biggest problem wasn't that you didn't "score", but that you traveled a million miles to do something you could have done from the comfort of your own home.

craig