View Single Post
Old 11-20-2005, 09:21 PM

Default Re: Bar Stool Pundits, week 11.hey.$$$

hey; doggy,doggy, nate:

nice posts regarding bar stool pudits and betting against these; by this time; i think this is the way to bet nfl football..

think about it..the scoring in nfl is so unfair...difficult to predict events (i.e. fumble, injuries, officials' calls) which really do affect the game winner; but more so the point spread winners...

oddly; i do feel that handicapping by traditional methods is worthwhile, but marginally profitable; whereas, understanding public sentiment; and analyzing money movement; along with pointspread movement; is where the money is...that was a mouthfull...

the single most important of these factors, imo, is first recognizing barstool picks..(or straight picks) and taking advantage of both a pointspread, or ml odds advantage, as the breaks return to the mean..

consider checking out the website poundcakes.com.. they claim that they make pix by analyzing parlay cards that unsophisticated bettors use to gamble..and go against the majority pix..

no recommendation here; but hey; it's an idea that makes sense...and will for years to come..

because: no one wants to admit they can't figger the g out better than the bookies...that's one key reason they bet..

anyhow; i'm gonna join big al in a long sabatical from 2 + 2... i have found Rx.com and now the new website created by the shrink eog.com to be much more worthwhile for sports betting; have a lotta freebies, and more fun

also; i really am a shrink..

lol

good luck with your son and family

i really do have a 2 and 4 y.o. daughters

gl

cya at some decrepit book , somewhere, where only the real players hang out..

lol

gl

scalf

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]