View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 01:22 AM

Default Re: TT Deep Stacks, Play This Along With Me

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in the process of moving over to NL from limit. Absolutely crushed 25NL on Party, so moving up to 50 NL. I'm comfortable in most situations, but this one made me feel a little off. Play every street with me, starting preflop:

UTG +1 is a standard TAGish predictable guy. Earlier I busted him with KK when he had QQ.

SB was sitting quite deep stacked when I sat down, but seems to be a donk, calling raises WAY too much preflop. Dont have HUD up and running yet becuase I just reformatted my hard drive, but I would guess this guy is in the 40/5 range.

Stacks:
SB 200
Hero (BB) 100
UTG +1 50

I post BB (.50)and am dealt T T . UTG +1 limps, sb minraises to $1. I think about smoothcalling, but would prefer to play the pot heads up against SB, and think he'll call with LOTS of worse hands. So I bump it up to $5.

Analysis? Thoughts? Comments? Flames?

I'll post the next street after we talk about this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

So UTG+1 calls my $5,a s does SB (doh).

Flop comes 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I'm feeling pretty good about this, but SB decides to donkbet $15 into a $15 pot. My stack is 90, he has me covered, and UTG+1 is still to act behind me.