View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 01:03 PM

Default Re: Almost time for New Years Resolutions...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's now time to admit that Bill Clinton is a lying-cheating-sexist-racist-rapist jackass

[/ QUOTE ]

We had a good economy, and no one should care whether he decided to fool around with someone other than his wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

With respect, I must disagree with you on part of this, but it is a matter of degree, not black & white.

He certain is a liar and he clearly has 'cheated' on his wife.

Does that make him unsuitable for office? I don't think so, but I have a problem with him as a stand-up adult man.

IMO, that kind of behavior is refelective of a particular type of selfishness that is self-indulgent, and shows no real consideration for how his behavior affects others; in this particular case, his wife and daughter.

I thought it rather amusing and predictable how the 'moral majority' christian fundamentalist political wing of the Republican party jumped all over this as if he had committed a crime against the state.

He's a man with a self-indulgent weakness, and I would never count him amongst one of my friends because of it. Perhaps a bit of a harsh judgement on my part, but, considering the 'big picture' in this case, he should have just kept it in his pants during his presidency.