View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 01:22 AM

Default Re: Empire did not pay me as a prop, did not even pay me rakeback

Yes i have some friends that are doing the 100 percent rakeback program also and have been informed the same news.

They are very worried. And they are wondering who the people are that have the money. Is this empire? Or is it the affiliates that are considering running with the money? How would they ever know who might be the culprits?

They are also wondering if the major site they are probably gonna get bought out buy has any responsibility to the prop players on empire to make good on the money? If not it will hurt the major poker sites reputation to be doing business with scam artists. And probably cost them alot more money by not making good on empire's debt. As i know my friends who are very big players on that major site now said they will quit playing there(the major site) if it is not honored. And these players make the major site the money owed every single month. And they are young. Banning the major site for the rest of there life will cost the site hundreds of thousands to millions off players like this over there lifetime. And it sounds like they won't honor it as they have bought other skins recently and not honred rakeback owed from those sites. Are we allowed to mention the major site that will be buying empire?