Thread: Hm.
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Hm.

Oh man. CO sucks so hard in this hand. His stats are 50/8 with 0.00,0.25,3.00 af factors street by street. 71.43 WTSD. I trust these stats.

Saw him limp UTG with Q9 and then call flop and turn with QJT5 board, river check he bet, checkraise he call.

He also called down with MP with A on board against 3 opponents.

UTG is like the same opponent. Except he always folds on the river. His WTSD is 20. But other than that, he plays identically to CO.

This might be a little loose of a limp, but both SB and BB hadn't raised in two orbits and everyone really sucked. Hard.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $3.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO (poster) checks, Hero calls, SB completes, BB checks.

Flop: (5 SB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, CO calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls, UTG calls.

River: (8.50 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Hero calls, UTG folds.

Final Pot: 13.50 BB

I just called the turn donkbet because a) I didn't want to get 3-bet when I had outs and b) I sorta wanted him to keep bluffing if he was doing so and c) I didn't want to get 3-bet if he had the best hand.

Don't be afraid of responding because of the limit. Limits don't really matter.